- Be sure to bring official ID to pick up your race packet. Each athlete must pick it up personally.
- Upon arrival you can double check your bib number and grab a waiver with one of the friendly volunteers in the entrance.
- If you are not affiliated to the Mexican Federation, the volunteer will let you know and will indicate where to go.
- Once all your papers are in order, head to the corresponding registration module and pickup: you backpack and welcome kit, you swim cap, and race chip.
- Remember you will get your finisher t-shirt at the finish line.
The expo will be held in the host hotel Park Royal, in Cancún (linkeado a ubicación) and will be open on Friday April 26th from 3:00PM – 7:00PM and again on Saturday from 9:00AM – 2:00PM.
Here you will find many interesting stands, not only with the hottest triathlon and endurance merchandise and technology, but also local and artisanal products. Come with enough time to walk around.
INTERESTED IN PUTTING A STAND IN CHALLENGE CANCUN EXPO?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org