Food, drink and aid station information will be available shortly.
Transition 1: your swim – bike transition will be in downtown Playa Langosta
- On Saturday you will leave only your bike here, with the race number. Make sure to take your helmet even though it will not stay in transition. You must present it in the race officials.
- On race day be assured to take all your bike gear to T1. Here you will be using your BLUE BAG and WHITE BAG (optional).
- Schedule Saturday Abril 27th from 15:00 to 18:00 hrs
Transition 2: your bike – run transition will be in Club Casablanca Cancún.
- On Saturday be sure to leave ALL your running gear in T2. This includes whatever you may wear, eat or drink once you get off the bike. Remember you won’t have access to this bag until you are in the race, so double check for anything you might need. All these items go in the RED bag.
- Schedule Saturday Abril 27th from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs