Want to spread the fun with others? Team up with friends or family and multiply the challenge!
- Date: April 26th, 2020
- City: Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico
- Start line: Playa Langosta, Cancun, Q. Roo Mexico
- Finish line: Club Casablanca, Cancún, Q. Roo
- Race capacity: up to 1,000 men and women from 16 years of age and older
- Categories: Age group from 16 y/o and up.
- Distances: 1.9K Swim, 90K Bike, 21K Run.
- Other events: Challenge 113K Individual, Open Waters, Family Fun Beach Run.
Relay teams must have a minimum of 2 members; one member can compete in a maximum of 2 segments. Each member must indicate in which segment they want to compete (swim, bike, run). Relay teams may be all male relay teams, all female relay teams, or mixed relay teams.
English mandatory meeting
For age group mandatory meetings please revise the Event Schedule
Bike check in and body marking
This event will have 2 different transition areas. Each athlete will have to leave their bike (only) on Saturday April 25th, in Playa Langosta and all your running gear will be placed in T2 in Club Casablanca, Cancún, Q. Roo
For specific access hours and shuttles please see our Event Schedule
For specific transition instructions please see Transitions & Aid Stations
April is spring time in Cancún and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a steamy 32°C (89°F),
Whilst at night 21°C (69°F) is normal. The sea temperature is about 27ºC and humidity is around 80%.