A shorter but equally fun distance. The Challenge sprint will for you to kick up your effort while sharing the beautiful course with pros and other age groupers.
This Sprint Event will challenge you all the way through the Finish Line
|RACEROSTER Y CÓDIGOS PROMO||ASDEPORTE|
- Date: May 2nd, 2021.
- Place: Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico
- Start Line: Playa Langosta,Cancún, Q. Roo Mexico
- Finish Line: TEC Milenio, Cancún, Q.Roo Mexico
- Race Capacity: 500 Atletas
- Distances: 1k swim, 25k bike, 7k run
- Other Events: Challenge 113k Individual, Challenge 113K Relay, Open Waters.
Bike check in and body marking
In order to avoid unnecessary contact and large groups of people, you will be assigned a time space to register your bike according to your bib number. Please check the pre race info and athlete guide for the exact schedule.
October is fall time in Cancun and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a steamy 32°C (89°F),
Whilst at night 21°C (69°F) is normal. The sea temperature is about 27ºC and humidity is around 80%.
Water temperature is around 27.5ºC. (82ºF) Wetsuits are not permited.