This middle distance event will challenge you all the way through the finish line.
- Date: October 18th, 2020
- City: Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico
- Start line: Playa Langosta, Cancún Q. Roo Mexico
- Finish line: TEC Milenio, Cancún, Q. Roo
- Race capacity: up to 1,000 men and women from 16 years of age and older
- Categories: Pro women & men, age group from 16 y/o and up.
- Distances: 1.9K Swim, 90K Bike, 21K Run.
- Other events: Challenge 113K Relay, Open Waters, Family Beach Fun Run.
English mandatory meeting
If you are a professional athlete, certified by your Triathlon Federation, please fill the next form: Professional Form or get in contact with us.
For age group mandatory meetings please revise the Event Schedule
Bike check in and body marking
This event will have 2 different transition areas. Each athlete will have to leave their bike (only) on Saturday April 25th, in Playa Langosta and all your running gear will be placed in T2 in TEC Milenio
For specific access hours and shuttles please see our Event Schedule
For specific transition instructions please see Transitions & Aid Stations
October is fall time in Cancun and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a steamy 32°C (89°F),
Whilst at night 21°C (69°F) is normal. The sea temperature is about 27ºC and humidity is around 80%.