A flat and fast course for those who race in 113K. The beautiful natural scenery will most likely be your only distraction during this spectator friendly course. Athletes will enjoy the world known turquoise beaches, the energetic Hotel Zone and the warmth of downtown Cancun. For the bike and run leg spectators will be able to cheer you on constantly in the three loop course.
This middle distance event will challenge you all the way through the finish line.
- Date: May 2nd, 2021.
- City: Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico
- Start line: Playa Langosta, Cancún Q. Roo Mexico
- Finish line: TEC Milenio, Cancún, Q. Roo
- Race capacity: up to 1,000 men and women from 16 years of age and older
- Categories: Pro women & men, age group from 16 y/o and up.
- Other events: Challenge 113K Relay, Open Waters, Family Beach Fun Run.
Bike check in and body marking
In order to avoid unnecessary contact and large groups of people, you will be assigned a time space to register your bike according to your bib number. Please check the pre race info and athlete guide for the exact schedule.
October is fall time in Cancun and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a steamy 32°C (89°F),
Whilst at night 21°C (69°F) is normal. The sea temperature is about 27ºC and humidity is around 80%.
Water temperature is around 27.5ºC. (82ºF) Wetsuits are not permited.
If you’d like to register as a pro athlete please contact us here